What are best practices to keep my account and my users' data secure?
- Use a secure password. It should include different types of characters (i.e. capital and lower case letters, digits, special characters, etc.) and have and be at least eight characters long.
- Don't share your password with others.
- Don't take screenshots or download your users' data.
- Enable Two-factor authentication (2FA) as an additional security measure.
- Ensure nobody can access sensitive data like passwords or ID documents (i.e. always close your dashboard when you're finished).
Which browser should I use ?
We recommend you use Firefox. Firefox uses a master password, which allows you to save your usernames and passwords, and access them securely online. Without a master password, anyone who has access to your computer can login to your account.
Since the master password isn't set as default, you'll have to enable it. After that, you'll be able to autofill usernames and passwords, while keeping all your passwords secure.
If you would like to use a browser other than Firefox, we recommend installing a password manager service.