Teams allow multiple people in your organization to access the same Passbase account
What are teams?
Teams allow multiple people in your organization to access the same Passbase account. You can grant team members different levels of access, based on their role:
- Reviewer: Only allows team members to manually review verifications
- Developer: Allows team members to review verifications and access developer tools.
- Admin: Allows team members to review verifications, adjust account settings, access developer tools and manage teams
- Owner: That's you. You have all the same rights as an Admin
How do I add new team members?
- Select Settings > Team
- Click Invite Member, on the right hand side of the menu
- Enter their email addresses
- Set their access rights
- Click Invite to save your changes
- New team members will be notified via email