Reviewing a verification is the process of accepting or rejecting an individual on to your platform
Manually review a verification
This method allows you to review verifications before accepting or rejecting an individual on your platform
You can also automate your reviews using total score
- Login to your Passbase account
- Navigate to your Dashboard, on the home screen
- Once a verification appears in your dashboard, click Check.
- A pop-up will appear, with information about the individual
- From the Summary tab, you can review the Facematch, Liveness, ID Authenticity and Overall scores. These scores represent our confidence that the individual was physically present and possesses an authentic identity document. You can learn more about Facematch, Liveness, ID Authenticity, and total scores in the linked articles.
- Based on these scores, you can choose to Accept or Reject the individual by clicking the buttons on the bottom of the page.
- Once you've accepted or rejected an individual, their status is updated in the Passbase dashboard and system. This triggers a webhook you can use to update their account in your system. For more information on how to use webhooks please refer to our documentation.
We normally advise rejecting any individual with an overall score lower than 75%. However, you may choose to accept or reject based on your own preferences.
You can review additional information about individuals in the Data Points tab of the verification, such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Document Type
- Issuing Country
- Date of Issue
- Date of Expiration
- Place of Birth
Next Step: You can set up your verifications to be approved or rejected automatically.