Verifications help validate identifications. On average, Passbase verifications are processed within 3 minutes or less. Find out more information about the verification process.
There are two steps to the verification process. The end user must complete the verification flow, submitting the liveness detection and identity document. Once the user has submitted their data, the verification is processed by Passbase.
A user completing a verification will go through the following steps. The verification flow usually takes less than 2 minutes.
- Click the Verify Me button
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu
- If you are not on a mobile device, click Continue to move the verification to your mobile device
- Choose which method you would like to redirect to mobile. Either through a QR code, by email link, or by SMS message
- Once on your mobile device, click Start
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Follow the instructions to record your selfie video
- Select what country your ID document is from
- Choose the document type you want to scan, and click Continue
- Follow the instructions to automatically capture your document
- If you are struggling to automatically capture your document, click the Trouble scanning the document? Click here. button at the top of the screen
- Click Confirm to securely transfer your information
- Click Finish
After a verification is submitted, we automatically score all the information and send you the result within 3 minutes. During this evaluation, we ensure the individual is live, the identity document is authentic, and that the individual is the true owner of the identity document.
If you have questions regarding a specific verification, reach out to our support team at email@example.com.