The email address used to activate your Passbase account is your username to log into the Passbase Dashboard. The selected email address is also used for resetting your password and sending you notifications from the Passbase team. Update your email address to stay up to date on new verifications, weekly summaries, and product updates.
If your email address has changed, you can easily update this from your Passbase account settings. Updating your email address will allow you to access your Passbase account and ensure that all notifications are being sent to the correct email.
Steps to Update Your Email Address
- Go to to the Passbase Dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- In the bottom left corner, click Settings
- In the Personal Information section, type in your updated email address and click Save
- Verify your email by clicking the Confirm my email address button sent to the provided email address
- Login to the Passbase Dashboard with the updated email address