When signing up for Passbase and select your pricing plan, the credit card used to make the initial payment will be your card on file for all future payments to Passbase. You can easily update the card on file anytime if you would like to have a different card charged.
If your credit card details have changed or you would like to charge a different card for your Passbase account going forward, you can easily update the card on file from your account settings. This will allow you to add a new card and remove the old card to ensure no further payments will be taken from the outdated credit card.
Steps to Update Credit Card Details
Go to to the Passbase Dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- In the bottom left corner, click Settings
- Scroll down to the Organization section, and click Subscription
- In the Credit Card Details section, click Add
- Enter your card details (card number, expiration date and check digit), and click Add Card
- You will now see both cards listed in the Credit Card Details section
- Click Edit beside the credit card that is no longer being used
- Click Delete Card to fully remove the original credit card details