Passbase provides you with a unique Hosted Web Link, which enables your users to go through the Passbase verification flow for your project without having to integrate Passbase into your app. Once you have activated your Passbase account, you can set up your web link and perform a verification yourself.
In order to run your first verification, simply create a free 30-day Trial Sandbox account, and login to the Passbase Dashboard. Each project in the Passbase Dashboard has a unique customizable Hosted Web Link. You can use this link to perform your first verification.
Your newly created project will automatically have the Desktop to Passbase Redirect feature enabled. This means all verifications will be redirected from desktop to mobile device through SMS, email, or QR code. You will need to have a mobile device with the camera enabled on hand to perform a verification so ensure you have a smartphone available.
Passbase supports verifications in Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. For assistance enabling your camera, please click here.
Access and Update Hosted Web Link
- Go to the Passbase Dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- Click Integration
- Scroll down to the Your personal verification link section
- Change the slug to fit your specifications and click Save
- Click the Copy button and paste into a new tab
Complete the Verification
- Click the Verify Me button
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu
- If you are not on a mobile device, click Continue to move the verification to your mobile device
- Choose which method you would like to redirect to mobile. Either through a QR code, by email link, or by SMS message
- Once on your mobile device, click Start
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Follow the instructions to record your selfie video
- Select what country your ID document is from
- Choose the document type you want to scan, and click Continue
- Follow the instructions to automatically capture your document
- If you are struggling to automatically capture your document, click the Trouble scanning the document? Click here. button at the top of the screen
- Click Confirm to securely transfer your information
- Click Finish
Next Step: Now it's time to review the complete verification. Check here to see how to do that!