Passbase keeps you up to date with your dashboard activity and any Passbase news by sending you email notifications. Through your account settings, you can easily choose which email updates you'd like to receive.
Each user on Passbase can update their email notification preferences from their account settings. The notifications you can choose to receive are:
- New verifications: Receive a notification about every new verification that is being completed in your dashboard.
- Weekly summaries: Receive a notification about a weekly summary of verifications from your dashboard.
- Product updates & Passbase news: Receive notifications about new features that we are adding to Passbase.
Keep in mind that even if you're part of a team on Passbase, each individual user will have to update their own preferences.
Steps to Update Your Email Notification Preferences
- Go to to the Passbase Dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- In the bottom left corner, click Settings
- Within the User section, click Profile
- Scroll down to the Email Notifications section.
- Check or un-check the notification boxes to set your preferences, including:
- New verifications
- Weekly summaries
- Product updates & Passbase news
- Click Save
Need to change your email address? Learn more about updating your email address here.