The teams feature allows multiple people in your organization to access the same Passbase account and dashboard. This easily allows multiple team members to work together in a secure environment.
When working with multiple team members, it is easy to set up Passbase access for your entire team. Your account admin can invite new members and can even set various access levels to ensure that each team member will only see information that pertains to their role to ensure maximum security.
The teams feature allows multiple people in your organization to access the same Passbase account and dashboard. You can grant team members different levels of access based on their role:
- Reviewer: Only allows team members to manually review verifications
- Developer: Allows team members to review verifications and access developer tools.
- Admin: Allows team members to review verifications, adjust account settings, access developer tools and manage teams
- Owner: That's you. You have all the same rights as an Admin
Steps to Update Permissions
Go to to the Passbase Dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- In the bottom left corner, click Settings
- Within the Project section, click Team
- Click the Invite button
- Enter the team member's full name and email address
- Set their Role to determine their access privileges
- Click Invite to save your changes
- New team members will be notified via email