Your personal password is what allows you to log into Passbase and keeps your dashboard secure. In the event that you forget your password, you can reset this from the Passbase login page and if you ever need to change your password, this is possible from your account Security settings.
Resetting your password is easily done from the Passbase login page and updating your current password is a simple process that you can do straight from your account settings. When setting your password, keep in mind the following password requirements to ensure the highest level of security possible:
- A lowercase letter
- An uppercase letter
- A numerical digit
- A symbol (e.g. !&$#*)
If you activated your account prior to July 2021, remember that you are required to confirm your email address within 6 months or your account will be locked and you will need to contact our support team to reinstate your account.
Steps to Reset Password
Go to the Passbase login page
Click Forgot your password?
Enter your email address and click Send Email
You will receive an email in your inbox with a link to reset your password
Steps to Change Password
- Go to the Passbase dashboard, and login with the email address and password used to activate your account
- In the bottom left corner, click Settings
- Within the User section, click Security
- Scroll down to the Reset Password section and click Change
- Enter your current password and then your new password twice
- Click Save Changes