Yes! You can integrate our client-side SDK into your React app with just a few simple steps.
You can easily integrate Passbase in your React app to ensure maximum security on your platform. You will then need to configure your backend to receive the Passbase webhook events, and call the Passbase API using one of our server-side libraries:
- Create a Passbase developer account if you have not done so, sign-up here
- Integrate the Verification flow with one of our client-side SDKs, React in this case
- Store identityAccessKey returned from the onFinish or onSubmitted method
- Set up Webhooks, so that you are notified about completed or reviewed verification events
- Optional - Enable the Biometric Authentication flow
- Integrate one of our server-side libraries in your backend to query the Passbase API for details about a verification using identityAccessKey (client-side SDK) or key (from the webhook)
Please use only your publishable API key for integrations. Secret API keys can access sensitive user data, if leaked. To learn more about the differences between publishable and secret API keys, please see our documentation.
Steps to Integrate Passbase with React
- Install the package through npm or yarn
- Obtain an API key from our developer platform
- Render a Passbase verification button and handle the result
- To speed up this process, you can prefill email address, country, and metadata
- If desired, customize the UI with dark theme