Yes! Our Passbase API allows you to interact with our system through your secret API_KEY. With the API Explorer, you are able to test the API without setting up a webhook or using a third-party software solution.
You can choose three different endpoints, test their functionalities and get sample information from the request URL, the response body, response header and more.
How can I use the API Explorer?
To use the API Explorer you need an active paid plan at Passbase. If you don't have one, please sign up first.
- Login to your account. If you have difficulties logging in, see how to reset your password.
- Go to Settings > API Access and copy your secret API key.
- Navigate to our API Explorer dashboard.
- Choose one of the three endpoints you want to test.
- Insert your secret API key into the required field and enter the additional required information.
- Test the endpoint by clicking Try.